- This event has passed.
Planetarium Shows: Universe at Large
November 20 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until December 18, 2021
Monthly highlights, latest news, and night sky tour. Ages 7 & up.
Free ticket with museum admission. Must have separate planetarium ticket to attend presentation. Limited seating. Please arrive at the planetarium entrance 5 minutes prior to the showing.
The following safety guidelines will be in place:
- Guests & presenter will be required to wear a mask.
- Guests will be seated 6 feet apart from other groups.
- Surfaces will be cleaned after each program.
- We will have a morning & afternoon rotation of seating arrangements, allowing us to clean every seat section after both the morning & afternoon shows.
- The planetarium is well ventilated.